In Year Admissions

In-Year Admissions

What are in-year admissions?

You can make an in-year application if your child needs to join a school outside of the normal admissions round - for example, if you move house and your child can no longer attend their current school.

Moss Lane School in-year applications are handled by Surrey County Council so you will need to check on their webpage if you are eligible to apply.

Please do not hesitate to call 01483 417 214 and speak to the school office if you need any more information.
T. 01483 417214 E.